.CN Domain Names
.CN Domain Registration
.CN is the top level domain for China. To register a .CN domain name please enter the desired name into the search box below and click the "Check Domain" button to check the availability.
Included With Domain
Multiple Year Discounts on Chinese Domain Names!
Take advantage of our new discount tiers for Chinese domain names. If you’ve been thinking about registering or renewing a Chinese domain name, now is the time to do it. You can get up to 25% off the standard price when you take advantage of our multi-year deal!
The discount table can be found below:
|Term||Discount Applied||Total Amount per Domain|
* Prices shown above are applicable to .CN, .COM.CN, .ORG.CN and .NET.CN domain names. .CN.COM and internationalized domain names currently aren’t eligible for discounts.
* Prices shown above don’t include the one-time setup fee applicable to all new .CN domain registrations.
How to apply for .CN domain?
- Submit your domain application online above
- Order confirmation email with an application form attached will be sent to you
- Within 4 days after submitting your online request, please provide us with the following documents:
Registered businesses located outside of China are required to provide the following supporting documentation:
- Business registration number;
- Scanned colored copy of the Registrant’s business certificate (document must be in English language and only .jpg file is accepted, file size cannot exceed 500KB);
- Scanned colored copy of the signed Letter of Commitment (.jpg file, cannot exceed 500KB);
- Business entities must be listed in one of the following countries: List of countries. Please advise if your country is not listed. Registered businesses within China are required to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of your Chinese Branch's Business License in China; and
- A copy of your Certificate of Organization Code in China if your Chinese Branch is registered with Chinese government; and
- A copy of Chinese Citizen National ID of the person who is the contact person of your Chinese Branch (Chinese Passport is not accepted) Individuals located world-wide are now eligible to hold .CN names and are required to provide the following documentation:
- Registrant identification number - driver’s license, passport, national ID, or any other form of authorized identification.
- Scanned copy of registrant’s proof of identity (in accordance with the identification number provided above) - must be a .JPG file and cannot exceed 500KB.
- Scanned copy of the signed Letter of Commitment (.JPG file: less than 500KB).
The documents can be sent back via Fax +61 3 9783 6844 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
.CN Domain Stats
|Requirements||.CN is a restricted domain name This means that all applicants will need to provide additional information before we can successfully register a desired .CN domain name. The additional information we require will depend on where the applicant is so please refer to the categories below:<br><br>A) China based commercial entity or company<br><br>If you operate of Chinese commercial entity or have a company registered in China we'll require the following documents:<br>1. A copy of your Chinese Branch's Business License in China; and<br>2. A copy of your Certificate of Organization Code in China if your Chinese Branch is registered with Chinese government; and<br>3. A copy of Chinese Citizen National ID of the person who is the contact person of your Chinese Branch (Chinese Passport is not accepted)<br><br>B) Hong Kong based commercial entity or company<br><br>If you operate of Hong Kong commercial entity or have a company registered in Hong Kong we'll require the following documents:<br>1. A copy of your Hong Kong Business Registration or Certificate of Incorporation document; and<br>2. A copy of Hong Kong Citizen ID or Passport of the person who is the contact person of your Hong Kong Branch<br><br>If you don't fall into one of the categories above then you may be eligible to use our agency service, which we offer to non Chinese or Hong Kong applicants seeking to protect their brand inside China. Documentation will be provider to all applicants seeking to use the agency service after we receive an order in our database.<br><br>Please note that .CN agency domain names cannot be hosted with a Chinese hosting provider.|
|Registration Terms||1 - 9 years|
|Local Presence Available||Yes|
* Price does not include setup fee
.CN - Bulk Domain Name Registration
To save time for multiple .CN application, register your .CN domain names in Bulk, simply enter your names below (one domain name per line).
.CN Domain Beyond WHOIS Search
Try our FREE Beyond WHOIS search to reveal information about the registrant of an existing .CN domain registration.